Oklahoma City, OK Wed Dec 12, 2012 USDA-OK Dept Ag Market News
Oklahoma National Stockyards Hog Buying Station, Oklahoma City, OK.
Slaughter Hog Report for 12/12/2012.
Compared to Tuesday:
Barrows and Gilts: Steady.
US 1-3 220-270 lbs 55.00
Sows: Steady to 1.00 lower
US 1-3 300-500 lbs 42.00-50.00
US 1-3 500-700 lbs 51.00-53.00
Boars: 200-250 lbs 20.00
over 250 lbs 5.00
Source: USDA-Oklahoma Dept of Ag Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Telephone (405) 232-5425 Market Recording 405-636-2691
Oklahoma City Hogs
- Hog Outlook: Retail pork prices average $4.215 per pound
- Higher pork production anticipated in 2015
- Lighter Side: World's tallest cow found in Illinois
- Mark Greenwood named president of The Maschhoffs, LLC
- Photo of the Day: Phantom of the farrowing barn
- Jolley: Five Minutes with Vani Hari and why does she matter?