Minneapolis, MN Fri Feb 15, 2013 USDA Market News
Southern Minnesota Daily Grain Prices
Daily grain prices, spot truck prices for supplies delivered to Southern
Minnesota elevators, dollars per bushel.
Southern Minnesota, unit train loading stations.
Cash Bids Change Basis Change
US 2 Yellow Corn 6.9375-7.0575 up 4 -5 H to 7 H unch
US 1 Yellow Soybeans 14.0050-14.1650 up 6.5 -24 H to -8 H unch
FUTURES MONTHS SYMBOLS:
January-F; February-G; March-H; April-J; May-K; June-M; July-N;
August-Q; September-U; October-V; November-X; December-Z
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
15:15 c cam
Southern Minnesota Grain Prices
- Minnesota farm corn maze uses "Year of Family Farming" logo
- Commentary: The ultimate squelch on GMO labeling
- Recount upholds Missouri’s ‘Right to Farm’
- Baise: Are radical nutritionists hijacking federal dietary guidelines?
- Merck announces veterinary scholarships
- AGree releases papers on challenges facing agriculture