Columbia, SC Friday, December 20, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
***Please note that the next report issued will be Friday, January 10th, 2014.***
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn was mixed; 4 cents lower to 2 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 2 to 4 cents higher.
New Crop US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was 4 to 22 cents lower.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 4.36 12.52-13.07 5.31-5.61
PROCESSORS: 4.70-5.01 13.42 4.87
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
- Photo of the Day: All hands (and feet) on deck
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- Kan. veterinarians get soaked in Ice Bucket Challenge
- Foodservice operations need to understand meat expiration dates
- Strong foreign demand for U.S. Pork in june