Columbia, SC Friday, April 19, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn was 3 to 6 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 22 to 28 cents higher.
New crop US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was mixed; 26 lower to 3 cents higher.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 6.75 13.50-14.40 5.51-6.36
PROCESSORS: 6.64-7.49 14.25 5.66
EXPORT: No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
- Keeping pigs comfortable during high heat and humidity
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Lighter Side: Man allegedly steals 32 tons of bacon
- Pork packer margins are back in the black
- Brumm Speaks Out: A new economic climate versus last year
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses