Greeley, CO Mon Jun 24, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jun 24, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 22 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.00-7.06
Northeast Colorado range 6.74-6.94
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.75-7.15
Cheyenne Wells 7.15
Southeast Colorado range 6.95-7.10
Southcentral Colorado range 5.90
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.75-6.97
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.75-6.96
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.90-6.97
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 9 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.55-7.43
Northeast Colorado range 6.98-7.43
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.03-7.13
Cheyenne Wells 7.03
Southeast Colorado range 7.18
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.85-7.13
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.85-6.96
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.94-7.13
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 16 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 11.57-11.66
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 7 to 11 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.16-14.71
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 47.00-50.00
Sunflowers mostly 50.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Record U.S. soybean crop may hold silver lining for Iowa farmers
- Meat export volumes lower in August, but value remains strong
- We are Indiana agriculture: Emiley Gaskill doing what she loves
- Smithfield donates 852,000 servings of protein in Q3 2014
- Heated international pork markets cool down