Greeley, CO Mon Jan 27, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 27, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 4 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 5.92-6.17
Northeast Colorado range 5.85-6.08
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.03-6.13
Cheyenne Wells 6.13
Southeast Colorado range 6.11-6.19
Southcentral Colorado range 5.19
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 5.81-6.13
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 5.81-6.02
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.02-6.13
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 2 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.20-4.57
Northeast Colorado range 4.12-4.38
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.22-4.32
Cheyenne Wells 4.28
Southeast Colorado range 4.17-4.47
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.14-4.22
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.16-4.20
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.14-4.22
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 4 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 7.18-7.36
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 3 higher.
Southwest NE range 12.11-12.17
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.00-9.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.00-19.25
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- USDA announces farm bill supplemental crop coverage
- New Century Farmers gain education, inspiration
- Ag markets began Thursday mostly lower
- White Mold in soybeans a concern across Midwest
- Ag markets suffered a general divergence Wednesday
- Judge: Indiana hog farms protected by ‘Right to Farm’ law
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Meeting to focus on food, farm and fuel