Jefferson City, MO Tue Apr 30, 2013 MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Palmyra, MO - F and T Livestock Market
Slaughter Cattle Auction for 4/29/2013
Receipts: 73 Week Ago: 16 Year Ago: 11
Compared to the last tested market, slaughter steers and heifers
2.00-3.00 higher. Demand good and the supply moderate.
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3 1150-1400 lbs 128.00-130.50,
Individual 131.50. Select and Choice 2-3 1200-1425 lbs 125.75-127.50.
Standard 1-2 1050-1350 lbs 113.00-118.50.
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3 1100-1350 lbs 127.25-130.00.
Select and Choice 2-3 1150-1250 lbs 125.50-125.75.
Source: MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News Service, Palmyra, MO
Steve Disselhorst, Market Reporter, 573-751-5618
24 hour recorded report 573-522-9244
Palmyra Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
- USDA considers mandatory reporting for PEDv
- Crude oil inventories at lowest level since 2012
- Grain markets post diverse reactions to USDA data on Friday
- House legislation dictates more research on E15
- Quality colostrum: First step in producing Full Potential pigs
- Secretary of Agriculture inspires FFA youth to face challenges