Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack was on the road urging passage of a new Farm Bill. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
Vilsack: New farm bill urgently needed
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Most ag markets turned lower Thursday
- Crop markets reacted differently to Thursday's export data
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Exports: Corn sales set 10-week low…again
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Exports: Pork sales rebound substantially