USDA’s chief economist says U.S. crop production should increase in 2013 and that could lead to lower prices for farmers. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
USDA chief economist: Production up, prices down
- Lighter Side: Model goes public with her love for bacon
- Ag markets posted varying losses Thursday
- Ag markets moved unanimously lower Wednesday morning
- Japan's Amari, USTR Froman arranging TPP talks next week
- US dollar strength is weighing on crop markets Thursday morning
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action