USDA’s chief economist says U.S. crop production should increase in 2013 and that could lead to lower prices for farmers. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
USDA chief economist: Production up, prices down
- Grain Prices @ Illinois Interior Country Elevators
- Lower feed costs, less production lead to record livestock prices
- Decline in oil prices caused by weak demand, good supply
- Central Illinois Corn Processor Report
- Brush up on the basics with social media webinar
- Missouri farmland costs at record high