Phil Seng, president and CEO of the U.S. Meat Export Federation, discusses the importance of the USDA’s Market Access Program (MAP) in expanding beef exports, and the need to include MAP in the debate over the next farm bill.
Risk to USDA’s Market Access Program
- U.S. Grains Council calls on China to approve trait in DDGs
- PEDv and the future – Is there support for farmers?
- Crop markets generally strong at midday Monday
- U.S. gasoline prices tumble on back of refinery cuts
- NRCS highlights funding to repair dams
- Tyson to sell Mexico, Brazil poultry businesses to JBS
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Hog Outlook: Another month of record retail pork prices
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- Lighter Side: Rural sign warns of farm animals having sex