Phil Seng, president and CEO of the U.S. Meat Export Federation, discusses the importance of the USDA’s Market Access Program (MAP) in expanding beef exports, and the need to include MAP in the debate over the next farm bill.
Risk to USDA’s Market Access Program
- Commentary: The ultimate squelch on GMO labeling
- Recount upholds Missouri’s ‘Right to Farm’
- Baise: Are radical nutritionists hijacking federal dietary guidelines?
- Merck announces veterinary scholarships
- AGree releases papers on challenges facing agriculture
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning