With harvest wrapping up, it’s on to wheat planting for the Peterson Farm Brothers.
Peterson Farm Brothers | FacebookThe Peterson Farm Brothers The famous farming trio showed viewers that planting isn’t as simple as putting seed into a group. A lot of work and effort goes into planting a crop, including cleaning seed, calibrating the drill and plant the seed.
In the end, however, the end of October marks the end of a hectic season.
“By the end of October, our wheat finally got enough rain to sprout. And it looks like it will make it through the winter. But you never really know what’s going to happen.”
“The end of October is the time when a farmer can step and see what all has happened in the last few months. There have been so many obstacles to overcome. So many decisions that have been made.”
“Feeding the people in the world isn’t an easy task, but it is a noble one. And that is why we love our job. That is why we love the life of a farmer.”
Watch the YouTube video above or click here.
The trio’s other parodies of "I'm Sexy and I Know It," “Gangnam Style,” “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,” and “Sail” have been seen more than 23 million times on YouTube, and there is little doubt that this will also quickly become popular among agricultural producers and consumers.
More videos and parodies from the Peterson Brothers
- The Peterson Farm Brothers are at it again
- Peterson Farm Bros: Staying busy during rainy August
- Peterson Bros take a break from rapping to show life on the farm
- Peterson Farm Brothers: One year later
- Life of a Farmer: Rushing to harvest wheat
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- Peterson Brothers: What summer vacation?
- Peterson Brothers: Springtime on the farm
- Peterson brothers help promote Kansas agriculture
- Life of a Farmer: What spring break?
- Peterson brothers: Farmers don’t get snow days
- Peterson brothers begin new video series
- The Peterson brothers are back!
- Ranching music video goes viral