By now most readers of this blog, at least in the US, have read about the spread of PED virus in the Midwest swine industry. Last Wednesday at a meeting of veterinarians and producers at World Pork Expo it was announced that there have been 103 confirmed infections in the past month with the number expected to grow rapidly.
Brumm Speaks Out: PED virus and biosecurity
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- New resource shows half of GMO research is independent
- It’s only natural, but what does that mean?
- Iowa rancher is next star on 'The Bachelor'
- Animal Planet L!ve at Nebraska State Fair Birthing Pavilion
- Ag markets are generally mixed in early-Wednesday trading