Welcome to the Sandy River Farm in Arkansas. Thad Hinkle and Mike Brown, farmers who care for the sows, invite you to look inside a barn with free access stalls. While animal care is a top priority for all farmers, they explain why the farm transitioned from stall housing to free access stalls.
Alternative lifestyle of a sow
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Will tornado alley come alive this weekend?
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Guarding against overreach of the Endangered Species Act
- Zinpro Corporation announces realignment and promotions
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Exports: Corn sales see slight uptick, soybeans plummet again