Welcome to the Sandy River Farm in Arkansas. Thad Hinkle and Mike Brown, farmers who care for the sows, invite you to look inside a barn with free access stalls. While animal care is a top priority for all farmers, they explain why the farm transitioned from stall housing to free access stalls.
Alternative lifestyle of a sow
- Ronald Prestage arrested
- Lighter Side: Maine’s mysterious screaming pig strikes again
- Poland confirms case of African swine fever in farm pigs
- Firefighters, first responders learn grain bin safety and rescue
- Study claims beef worse for environment than pork, poultry
- PEDv: Billions and billions of virus particles