AgCareers.com is a leading supplier of human resource services to the agriculture, food, natural resources and biotechnology industries. With more than 3,000 jobs posted each month, it’s easy to see why the site generates significant Internet traffic. Eric Spell, President and CEO of AgCareers.com, talked with JoAnn Alumbaugh at the International Food and Agriculture Marketing Association annual meeting, held in Atlanta, Georgia, this week. He explained the new initiative AgCareers.com has with the National FFA Organization.
AgCareers.com partners with FFA in new initiative
- Linking agricultural land to use values and amenities
- Brenneman: Putting 'battles' into perspective
- The $294 billion question: Do federal conservation dollars work?
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture
- Decline in oil prices caused by weak demand, good supply
- Commentary: Butter’s back, baby