AgCareers.com is a leading supplier of human resource services to the agriculture, food, natural resources and biotechnology industries. With more than 3,000 jobs posted each month, it’s easy to see why the site generates significant Internet traffic. Eric Spell, President and CEO of AgCareers.com, talked with JoAnn Alumbaugh at the International Food and Agriculture Marketing Association annual meeting, held in Atlanta, Georgia, this week. He explained the new initiative AgCareers.com has with the National FFA Organization.
AgCareers.com partners with FFA in new initiative
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- Olthoff: I’ll take my supper with a side of the truth, hold the BS
- Iowa State Fair: Hog garners $50,000 at Sale of Champions
- Lighter Side: Behold, the world’s first bacon-fueled motorcycle
- Washington, D.C., BBQ Battle right on “Q”
- USMEF chairman hosts restaurant team from Europe