An Ohio hog farmer and his family describe how they care for their pigs. Their pigs live in barns to keep protected from the heat and extreme cold. Everyone in the family is involved with the farm.
A pig's tale: Life on an Ohio hog farm
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Showers to slow U.S. corn seedings from blistering pace
- White House urges Senate to cut crop insurance in farm bill
- Swine virus confirmed in Iowa, Indiana hog herds
- Weather report: Thunderstorms dot the southern Plains
- Corn market reacted poorly to the Crop Progress data
- Pork producer margins remain positive, packers better
- Corn and soybean prices continue to retrace 2012 drought rally
- Premium Standard Farms Founder Dies Unexpectedly
- USDA says has detected virus in Iowa hog population
- Weather report: Rain spreads across the Corn Belt
- Commentary: GMOs: How do I hate thee?
- Tyson selects panel to monitor animal welfare program