An Ohio hog farmer and his family describe how they care for their pigs. Their pigs live in barns to keep protected from the heat and extreme cold. Everyone in the family is involved with the farm.
A pig's tale: Life on an Ohio hog farm
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- USDA announces farm bill supplemental crop coverage
- New Century Farmers gain education, inspiration
- Ag markets began Thursday mostly lower
- White Mold in soybeans a concern across Midwest
- Ag markets suffered a general divergence Wednesday
- Judge: Indiana hog farms protected by ‘Right to Farm’ law
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Meeting to focus on food, farm and fuel