A USDA economist says Americans will be paying more at the grocery store in 2013.
USDA economist sees higher food prices in 2013
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Search continues for best breaded pork tenderloin
- Pork Checkoff announces search for America's top #ChopGriller
- PEDv reaches Mexico
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Online Chinese pork promotion draws rave reviews
- Baise: Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'