An Ohio hog farmer and his family describe how they care for their pigs. Their pigs live in barns to keep protected from the heat and extreme cold. Everyone in the family is involved with the farm.
A pig's tale: Life on an Ohio hog farm
- USDA seeking feedback on animal disease reporting, response
- 'Fat Chicken' game allows players to raise, slaughter livestock
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Cold Storage: Frozen pork supplies down 4%
- Photo of the day: Piggy wishes and oink-filled dreams
- Maschhoff Family Foods’ Greg Billhartz appointed CFO