Zoetis is the leading animal health company, dedicated to supporting its customers and their businesses. Building on a 60-year history as the animal health business of Pfizer, Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and markets veterinary vaccines and medicines, with a focus on both farm and companion animals. The company generated annual revenue of $4.2 billion in fiscal 2011. Zoetis has more than 9,500 employees and a local presence in approximately 70 countries, including 29 manufacturing facilities in 11 countries. Its products serve veterinarians, livestock producers and people who raise and care for farm and companion animals in 120 countries.
Zoetis - 2013 WPX
- Photo of the Day: All hands (and feet) on deck
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- Kan. veterinarians get soaked in Ice Bucket Challenge
- Foodservice operations need to understand meat expiration dates
- Strong foreign demand for U.S. Pork in june