LWR's Manure Treatment System receives effluent directly from your barn and treats it to recover all the valuable nutrients while recycling all the water. The system focuses on the segregation and concentration of phosphorus, potassium, ammonia, and nitrogen from manure. There is zero discharge; all parts of the manure are reused as a valuable output. The system outputs include clean water, a dry solid fertilizer rich in phosphorus, and a concentrated liquid nutrient containing potash and ammonia. The small system size enables easy implementation at any hog operation. Let us help you manage your manure!
Livestock Water Recycling - 2013 WPX
- Keeping pigs comfortable during high heat and humidity
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Lighter Side: Man allegedly steals 32 tons of bacon
- Pork packer margins are back in the black
- Brumm Speaks Out: A new economic climate versus last year
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses