LWR's Manure Treatment System receives effluent directly from your barn and treats it to recover all the valuable nutrients while recycling all the water. The system focuses on the segregation and concentration of phosphorus, potassium, ammonia, and nitrogen from manure. There is zero discharge; all parts of the manure are reused as a valuable output. The system outputs include clean water, a dry solid fertilizer rich in phosphorus, and a concentrated liquid nutrient containing potash and ammonia. The small system size enables easy implementation at any hog operation. Let us help you manage your manure!
Livestock Water Recycling - 2013 WPX
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Meeting to focus on food, farm and fuel
- Hog Outlook: Another month of record retail pork prices