LWR's Manure Treatment System receives effluent directly from your barn and treats it to recover all the valuable nutrients while recycling all the water. The system focuses on the segregation and concentration of phosphorus, potassium, ammonia, and nitrogen from manure. There is zero discharge; all parts of the manure are reused as a valuable output. The system outputs include clean water, a dry solid fertilizer rich in phosphorus, and a concentrated liquid nutrient containing potash and ammonia. The small system size enables easy implementation at any hog operation. Let us help you manage your manure!
Livestock Water Recycling - 2013 WPX
- USDA seeking feedback on animal disease reporting, response
- 'Fat Chicken' game allows players to raise, slaughter livestock
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Cold Storage: Frozen pork supplies down 4%
- Photo of the day: Piggy wishes and oink-filled dreams
- Maschhoff Family Foods’ Greg Billhartz appointed CFO