LWR's Manure Treatment System receives effluent directly from your barn and treats it to recover all the valuable nutrients while recycling all the water. The system focuses on the segregation and concentration of phosphorus, potassium, ammonia, and nitrogen from manure. There is zero discharge; all parts of the manure are reused as a valuable output. The system outputs include clean water, a dry solid fertilizer rich in phosphorus, and a concentrated liquid nutrient containing potash and ammonia. The small system size enables easy implementation at any hog operation. Let us help you manage your manure!
Livestock Water Recycling - 2013 WPX
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Doane Market Watch: All eyes on Friday's Hogs & Pigs report
- Food versus fuel in U.S. renewable energy showdown
- Photo of the day: Pink tractors help make pig chores fun
- Lower hog numbers keep prices high