Chr. Hansen's swine range consists of the BioPlus® 2B and BioPlus® YC products for piglets, sows, and growers/finishers. These market-leading products contain unique strains of carefully selected probiotic strains of Bacillus bacteria; Bacillus subtilis which produces enzymes and Bacillus licheniformis which supports the gut flora of the pig. The dual-strain feature is unique to the probiotics of Chr. Hansen. Therefore, these products provide the benefit of two highly effective intestinal enhancers. Better intestinal performance means healthier returns — on time and investment.
Chr. Hansen - 2013 WPX
No matching related articles at this time.
- Commercial Manure Applicator Training scheduled for Jan. 7
- Winter storms slow – but don't stop – the drought
- FAO food prices stable with little change in meat, dairy
- Commentary: Soft and sweet
- Charity watchdog exposes HSUS for incorrect tax filings
- Ag markets remained generally weak Thursday morning
- USMEF: Regional director sees potential in Cambodian market
- Novartis opens animal health books to Bayer, others
- Fact sheet: Farm bill programs and the environment, economy
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- Farrow-to-finish margins strongly in the black
- Study shows animal ag's demand for soybeans is growing