Chr. Hansen's swine range consists of the BioPlus® 2B and BioPlus® YC products for piglets, sows, and growers/finishers. These market-leading products contain unique strains of carefully selected probiotic strains of Bacillus bacteria; Bacillus subtilis which produces enzymes and Bacillus licheniformis which supports the gut flora of the pig. The dual-strain feature is unique to the probiotics of Chr. Hansen. Therefore, these products provide the benefit of two highly effective intestinal enhancers. Better intestinal performance means healthier returns — on time and investment.
Chr. Hansen - 2013 WPX
- Ukraine's importance in major grain, oilseed global trade
- Preventing PEDv: Take another look at biosecurity and nutrition
- Hog prices take off, probably due to PEDv
- North Dakota latest state to confirm case of PEDv
- PEDv has little impact on international pork market access
- Russia needs more guarantees to allow U.S. pork imports