Zoetis is the leading animal health company, dedicated to supporting its customers and their businesses. Building on a 60-year history as the animal health business of Pfizer, Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and markets veterinary vaccines and medicines, with a focus on both farm and companion animals. The company generated annual revenue of $4.2 billion in fiscal 2011. Zoetis has more than 9,500 employees and a local presence in approximately 70 countries, including 29 manufacturing facilities in 11 countries. Its products serve veterinarians, livestock producers and people who raise and care for farm and companion animals in 120 countries.
Zoetis - 2013 WPX
- Pork exports to Mexico, China drive February exports
- Vilsack comments on PEDv reporting
- Agriculture gives unmanned aerial vehicles a new purpose
- U.S. barbecues grow pricier as beef, pork reach record highs
- Food shortages could be most critical world issue by mid-century
- Drought maintains strangle-hold on southern Plains