LWR's Manure Treatment System receives effluent directly from your barn and treats it to recover all the valuable nutrients while recycling all the water. The system focuses on the segregation and concentration of phosphorus, potassium, ammonia, and nitrogen from manure. There is zero discharge; all parts of the manure are reused as a valuable output. The system outputs include clean water, a dry solid fertilizer rich in phosphorus, and a concentrated liquid nutrient containing potash and ammonia. The small system size enables easy implementation at any hog operation. Let us help you manage your manure!
Livestock Water Recycling - 2013 WPX
No matching related articles at this time.
- USMEF: Regional director sees potential in Cambodian market
- Novartis opens animal health books to Bayer, others
- Charity watchdog exposes HSUS for incorrect tax filings
- Fact sheet: Farm bill programs and the environment, economy
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- Farrow-to-finish margins strongly in the black