Chr. Hansen's swine range consists of the BioPlus® 2B and BioPlus® YC products for piglets, sows, and growers/finishers. These market-leading products contain unique strains of carefully selected probiotic strains of Bacillus bacteria; Bacillus subtilis which produces enzymes and Bacillus licheniformis which supports the gut flora of the pig. The dual-strain feature is unique to the probiotics of Chr. Hansen. Therefore, these products provide the benefit of two highly effective intestinal enhancers. Better intestinal performance means healthier returns — on time and investment.
Chr. Hansen - 2013 WPX
- Ag markets decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- West Coast refineries continue to receive crude via rail
- Iowa hog farmers celebrate National Pork Month
- Farm Bureau: EPA must withdraw irregular, biased rulemaking
- 'Farmland' now streaming on Hulu
- Sept. 1 grain stocks estimates provide no support for prices