Chr. Hansen's swine range consists of the BioPlus® 2B and BioPlus® YC products for piglets, sows, and growers/finishers. These market-leading products contain unique strains of carefully selected probiotic strains of Bacillus bacteria; Bacillus subtilis which produces enzymes and Bacillus licheniformis which supports the gut flora of the pig. The dual-strain feature is unique to the probiotics of Chr. Hansen. Therefore, these products provide the benefit of two highly effective intestinal enhancers. Better intestinal performance means healthier returns — on time and investment.
Chr. Hansen - 2013 WPX
- Online Chinese pork promotion draws rave reviews
- Baise: Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- U.S. steps up trade pressure on Japan ahead of Obama visit
- From our April issue: China's road to prosperity
- Innovation helps corn plants better withstand drought stress