Chr. Hansen's swine range consists of the BioPlus® 2B and BioPlus® YC products for piglets, sows, and growers/finishers. These market-leading products contain unique strains of carefully selected probiotic strains of Bacillus bacteria; Bacillus subtilis which produces enzymes and Bacillus licheniformis which supports the gut flora of the pig. The dual-strain feature is unique to the probiotics of Chr. Hansen. Therefore, these products provide the benefit of two highly effective intestinal enhancers. Better intestinal performance means healthier returns — on time and investment.
Chr. Hansen - 2013 WPX
- For Canadian farmers, South Korea deal a chance to catch up
- Pork industry launches three-prong strategy to combat PEDv
- Beans and hogs reversed recent gains Tuesday night
- Cyclone Connection: Biosecurity is more important than ever
- Getting a grasp on meat labels
- Farrow-to-finish margins highest since 1987
J.K. Reid Farrownest
JK Reid Inc.