Chr. Hansen's swine range consists of the BioPlus® 2B and BioPlus® YC products for piglets, sows, and growers/finishers. These market-leading products contain unique strains of carefully selected probiotic strains of Bacillus bacteria; Bacillus subtilis which produces enzymes and Bacillus licheniformis which supports the gut flora of the pig. The dual-strain feature is unique to the probiotics of Chr. Hansen. Therefore, these products provide the benefit of two highly effective intestinal enhancers. Better intestinal performance means healthier returns — on time and investment.
Chr. Hansen - 2013 WPX
- Judge: Indiana hog farms protected by ‘Right to Farm’ law
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Drought costs California's ag industry $2.2 billion
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist