DES MOINES, Iowa -- Robert Dykhuis, Michigan pork producer and board member of the National Pork Producers Council (NPPC) sat down with AgriTalk, Pork Network’s sister broadcasting entity. The topic for the day was antibiotic use in farm-animal production and some of the recent developments, including the Food and Drug Administration Guidance 209, and what it means to pork producers.
Live from WPX 2012: Dissecting antibiotics’ developments
- Judge: Indiana hog farms protected by ‘Right to Farm’ law
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Drought costs California's ag industry $2.2 billion
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist