DES MOINES, Iowa -- Robert Dykhuis, Michigan pork producer and board member of the National Pork Producers Council (NPPC) sat down with AgriTalk, Pork Network’s sister broadcasting entity. The topic for the day was antibiotic use in farm-animal production and some of the recent developments, including the Food and Drug Administration Guidance 209, and what it means to pork producers.
Live from WPX 2012: Dissecting antibiotics’ developments
No matching related articles at this time.
- Meat industry associations quick to attack the new MCOOL rule
- Oil prices pare losses on U.S. equities turnaround
- Future of food discussion with Agriculture Secretary
- Ag markets diverged prove rather volatile on Thursday
- Hormel Foods profit declines as costs pinch
- Livestock Slaughter: Pork production up 5 percent from April 2012