DES MOINES, Iowa -- Robert Dykhuis, Michigan pork producer and board member of the National Pork Producers Council (NPPC) sat down with AgriTalk, Pork Network’s sister broadcasting entity. The topic for the day was antibiotic use in farm-animal production and some of the recent developments, including the Food and Drug Administration Guidance 209, and what it means to pork producers.
Live from WPX 2012: Dissecting antibiotics’ developments
- Ag equipment makers may suffer longer than farmers
- AgFeed to pay $18 million to settle SEC charges
- FDA offers resources on conditional drug approvals
- Photo of the Day: Showmanship starts with passion
- Grain futures lagged behind the other ag markets Tuesday night
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees