DES MOINES, Iowa -- Robert Dykhuis, Michigan pork producer and board member of the National Pork Producers Council (NPPC) sat down with AgriTalk, Pork Network’s sister broadcasting entity. The topic for the day was antibiotic use in farm-animal production and some of the recent developments, including the Food and Drug Administration Guidance 209, and what it means to pork producers.
Live from WPX 2012: Dissecting antibiotics’ developments
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Surging soy prices sparked a broad crop-market advance Wednesday
- Farrow-to-finish margins tumble
- Goodwill Ambassadors for Family Farming recognized
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?