Live from WPX 2012: Chr. Hansen
Dr. Mark Bertram, of First Choice Livestock, and Bob Lantz, of Chr. Hansen, discuss the importance of direct fed microbials (probiotics), such as BioPlus 2B and BioPlus YC in swine nutrition. Through a review of the modes of action of Bacillus organisms and sharing of some of the most recent research conducted with these bacteria, Bertram and Lantz enlighten viewers on the benefits that come from the use these products.
- Decline in oil prices caused by weak demand, good supply
- New online market for weaner pigs, feeder pigs
- Lower feed costs, less production lead to record livestock prices
- Grain Prices @ Illinois Interior Country Elevators
- Hog Outlook: Hog prices lower this week
- Pork Signals: Seasonal price decline underway