Live from WPX 2012: Chr. Hansen
Dr. Mark Bertram, of First Choice Livestock, and Bob Lantz, of Chr. Hansen, discuss the importance of direct fed microbials (probiotics), such as BioPlus 2B and BioPlus YC in swine nutrition. Through a review of the modes of action of Bacillus organisms and sharing of some of the most recent research conducted with these bacteria, Bertram and Lantz enlighten viewers on the benefits that come from the use these products.
- Lighter Side: KFC becomes the ultimate 'comfort food'
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- USDA seeking feedback on animal disease reporting, response
- 'Fat Chicken' game allows players to raise, slaughter livestock
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Cold Storage: Frozen pork supplies down 4%