Live from WPX 2012: Chr. Hansen
Dr. Mark Bertram, of First Choice Livestock, and Bob Lantz, of Chr. Hansen, discuss the importance of direct fed microbials (probiotics), such as BioPlus 2B and BioPlus YC in swine nutrition. Through a review of the modes of action of Bacillus organisms and sharing of some of the most recent research conducted with these bacteria, Bertram and Lantz enlighten viewers on the benefits that come from the use these products.
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Hog Outlook: Another month of record retail pork prices
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- PEDv and the future – Is there support for farmers?