Live from WPX 2012: Chr. Hansen
Dr. Mark Bertram, of First Choice Livestock, and Bob Lantz, of Chr. Hansen, discuss the importance of direct fed microbials (probiotics), such as BioPlus 2B and BioPlus YC in swine nutrition. Through a review of the modes of action of Bacillus organisms and sharing of some of the most recent research conducted with these bacteria, Bertram and Lantz enlighten viewers on the benefits that come from the use these products.
- Purdue Extension conference to cover latest info on PEDv
- NPPC responds to White House antibiotic resistance report
- AHI comment on PCAST report on antibiotic resistance
- Brenneman finalist in USFRA ‘Face of Farming and Ranching’ search
- Climbing livestock futures diverged from crop markets Thursday
- Lighter Side: Model goes public with her love for bacon