DES MOINES, Iowa -- Bill Luckey, a producer and board member the National Pork Producers Council discusses the proposed agreement involving the United Egg Producers (UEP) and the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), regarding cage housing for laying hens. Luckey talks with AgiTalk about UEP's and HSUS' proposed federal legislation and the implications for other livestock producers.
Live from WPX 2012: A look at the UEP/HSUS agreement
- Hog Outlook: Another month of record retail pork prices
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Luc Dufresne to receive Science in Practice award
- Lighter Side: Rural sign warns of farm animals having sex
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- CF Industries sells carbon credits, donates proceeds to FFA