DES MOINES, Iowa -- Bill Luckey, a producer and board member the National Pork Producers Council discusses the proposed agreement involving the United Egg Producers (UEP) and the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), regarding cage housing for laying hens. Luckey talks with AgiTalk about UEP's and HSUS' proposed federal legislation and the implications for other livestock producers.
Live from WPX 2012: A look at the UEP/HSUS agreement
- Mexico pork production expanding despite PEDv
- 6 habits of strategic thinkers
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture
- Vaught: Higher supplies are bound to impact prices
- Iowa leaders issue critical statement on EPA’s WOTUS rule
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future