DES MOINES, Iowa -- Bill Luckey, a producer and board member the National Pork Producers Council discusses the proposed agreement involving the United Egg Producers (UEP) and the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), regarding cage housing for laying hens. Luckey talks with AgiTalk about UEP's and HSUS' proposed federal legislation and the implications for other livestock producers.
Live from WPX 2012: A look at the UEP/HSUS agreement
- Judge: Indiana hog farms protected by ‘Right to Farm’ law
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Drought costs California's ag industry $2.2 billion
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist