Jennifer Koeman, National Pork Board’s director of producer and public health, offers tips to protect people and pigs as influenza season gets underway. She also explains virus strains and how they get their names.
What you need to know about influenza
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Appeals court rules with FDA on feed antibiotics
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Lighter Side: Reebok woos CrossFit athletes with…bacon?
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Cooney: Weaner breakevens sink to $81