Jennifer Koeman, National Pork Board’s director of producer and public health, offers tips to protect people and pigs as influenza season gets underway. She also explains virus strains and how they get their names.
What you need to know about influenza
- Women are the past, present and future of American ag
- Lighter Side: KFC becomes the ultimate 'comfort food'
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- USDA seeking feedback on animal disease reporting, response
- 'Fat Chicken' game allows players to raise, slaughter livestock
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday