TWILA TV's Neil Melancon tells us why we may see a spike in grocery store prices this year.
Will we see a spike in grocery store prices?
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Cargill gives $150,000 to Pork Board for PEDV feed Rresearch
- Take care now to protect fall harvest
- Pork exports to Mexico, China drive February exports
- Vilsack comments on PEDv reporting
- Agriculture gives unmanned aerial vehicles a new purpose
- U.S. barbecues grow pricier as beef, pork reach record highs