Jennifer Koeman, National Pork Board’s director of producer and public health, offers tips to protect people and pigs as influenza season gets underway. She also explains virus strains and how they get their names.
What you need to know about influenza
- Grain Prices @ Illinois Interior Country Elevators
- Lower feed costs, less production lead to record livestock prices
- Decline in oil prices caused by weak demand, good supply
- Central Illinois Corn Processor Report
- Brush up on the basics with social media webinar
- Missouri farmland costs at record high