Jennifer Koeman, National Pork Board’s director of producer and public health, offers tips to protect people and pigs as influenza season gets underway. She also explains virus strains and how they get their names.
What you need to know about influenza
- Prevent insects from infesting stored grain
- Copra meal in pig diets reduces use of inorganic phosphates
- Malaysian Pork Congress highlights quality pork
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Prevent early culling by preventing sow lameness
- Persistence pays off for young Iowa pig farmer