Jennifer Koeman, National Pork Board’s director of producer and public health, offers tips to protect people and pigs as influenza season gets underway. She also explains virus strains and how they get their names.
What you need to know about influenza
- Zoetis announces recipients of Honoring Caregivers Award
- Ag markets were decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Brumm Speaks Out: More on swine nutrition
- Farrow-to-finish margins pushed higher again
- Photo of the day: Forget #felfies – here comes #pelfies!