Understanding the California/Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) law (AB 2774) and how to minimize its impact is important to all farmers. AgSafe is providing two important webcasts to bring you the information you need to know.
The first session is on May 10, at 10:00 a.m., ,followed by the second one on May 24, at 2:00 p.m.
Whether you're an employer concerned about defending against Cal/OSHA citations and fines, a lawyer who handles Cal/OSHA-related issues, a safety consultant, insurance agent or Cal/OSHA employee-anyone interested in the impact of AB 2774-this is one webinar you won't want to miss.
Here’s what you can expect to take away from the sessions:
1. Understanding of your rights and responsibilities (and provide the best safety environment possible).
2. Learn exactly what the new law proposes and how it could impact your business.
3. Learn as our panel of experts provides you (and your clients) with the rest of the important steps you'll need to take to prepare for this new law.
4. You'll also learn how to use AB 2774 as another tool that will help you defend again serious citations.
The distinguished panel of experts, providing the information include:
- Amy Martin, Chief Counsel, Cal/OSHA
- Kevin D. Bland, Esq., Partner, Hines Smith Carder Dincel Bland
- Bruce Wick, Director of Risk Management, CALPASC
- Kevin Thompson, Cal-OSHA Reporter Editor with an Update
The cost for the webinar series is $139, but there is a discount for AgSafe members. Register online.