The Humane Society of the United States gives less than one percent of its massive donations to local pet shelters, but, it has socked away more than $17 million dollars to its pension fund.
Wayne Pacelle and the HSUS scam
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Doane Market Watch: All eyes on Friday's Hogs & Pigs report
- Food versus fuel in U.S. renewable energy showdown
- Photo of the day: Pink tractors help make pig chores fun
- U.S. Ag Centers ready for National Farm Safety and Health Week