The Humane Society of the United States gives less than one percent of its massive donations to local pet shelters, but, it has socked away more than $17 million dollars to its pension fund.
Wayne Pacelle and the HSUS scam
- Commentary: The ultimate squelch on GMO labeling
- Recount upholds Missouri’s ‘Right to Farm’
- Baise: Are radical nutritionists hijacking federal dietary guidelines?
- Merck announces veterinary scholarships
- AGree releases papers on challenges facing agriculture
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning