A USDA researcher is studying the feasibility of using cheaper alternatives to commercial fertilizers and how much farmers can use in an environmentally friendly way.
USDA researches environmentally friendly farming
- What’s the value of your network?
- Ag markets proved surprisingly changeable Thursday morning
- U.S. farmers resort to giant storage bags to avoid cheap sales
- Lighter Side: Lady Gaga enlisted in Calif. drought relief efforts
- S.Korea confirms hog foot-and-mouth outbreak
- Corn net sales plummet nearly 50%