A USDA researcher is studying the feasibility of using cheaper alternatives to commercial fertilizers and how much farmers can use in an environmentally friendly way.
USDA researches environmentally friendly farming
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- Meeting to focus on food, farm and fuel
- PEDv and the future – Is there support for farmers?