USDA’s chief economist says U.S. crop production should increase in 2013 and that could lead to lower prices for farmers. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
USDA chief economist: Production up, prices down
- Hog Outlook: Another month of record retail pork prices
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Luc Dufresne to receive Science in Practice award
- Lighter Side: Rural sign warns of farm animals having sex
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- CF Industries sells carbon credits, donates proceeds to FFA