Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea virus continues to spread to new states and new herds. Researchers have discovered that transportation equipment and drivers may be a significant factor to the disease’s spread. Here is Dr. Bob Thompson with PIC, who shared information on PEDv at the PIC Boot Camp held in Ames, Iowa last week.
Transportation equipment drives PEDv spread
- Search continues for best breaded pork tenderloin
- Pork Checkoff announces search for America's top #ChopGriller
- PEDv reaches Mexico
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Online Chinese pork promotion draws rave reviews
- Baise: Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'