Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea virus continues to spread to new states and new herds. Researchers have discovered that transportation equipment and drivers may be a significant factor to the disease’s spread. Here is Dr. Bob Thompson with PIC, who shared information on PEDv at the PIC Boot Camp held in Ames, Iowa last week.
Transportation equipment drives PEDv spread
- Lighter Side: KFC becomes the ultimate 'comfort food'
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- USDA seeking feedback on animal disease reporting, response
- 'Fat Chicken' game allows players to raise, slaughter livestock
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Cold Storage: Frozen pork supplies down 4%