Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea virus continues to spread to new states and new herds. Researchers have discovered that transportation equipment and drivers may be a significant factor to the disease’s spread. Here is Dr. Bob Thompson with PIC, who shared information on PEDv at the PIC Boot Camp held in Ames, Iowa last week.
Transportation equipment drives PEDv spread
- Drought maintains strangle-hold on southern Plains
- Most ag markets turned lower Thursday
- Crop markets reacted differently to Thursday's export data
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Exports: Corn sales set 10-week low…again
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine