Thad Simons, CEO of Novus Int’l, discusses the goals of the International Food and Agriculture Marketing Association (IFAMA) in this video. As the newly elected president of IFAMA, Simons sees the benefits of bringing together students, agribusiness personnel and academia who are passionate about feeding the world in the future.
Student involvement in agriculture is pivotal
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Meeting to focus on food, farm and fuel
- Hog Outlook: Another month of record retail pork prices