Thad Simons, CEO of Novus Int’l, discusses the goals of the International Food and Agriculture Marketing Association (IFAMA) in this video. As the newly elected president of IFAMA, Simons sees the benefits of bringing together students, agribusiness personnel and academia who are passionate about feeding the world in the future.
Student involvement in agriculture is pivotal
- Mexico pork production expanding despite PEDv
- Vaught: Higher supplies are bound to impact prices
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture
- 6 habits of strategic thinkers
- Iowa leaders issue critical statement on EPA’s WOTUS rule
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future