Thad Simons, CEO of Novus Int’l, discusses the goals of the International Food and Agriculture Marketing Association (IFAMA) in this video. As the newly elected president of IFAMA, Simons sees the benefits of bringing together students, agribusiness personnel and academia who are passionate about feeding the world in the future.
Student involvement in agriculture is pivotal
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Surging soy prices sparked a broad crop-market advance Wednesday
- Farrow-to-finish margins tumble
- Goodwill Ambassadors for Family Farming recognized
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?