Thad Simons, CEO of Novus Int’l, discusses the goals of the International Food and Agriculture Marketing Association (IFAMA) in this video. As the newly elected president of IFAMA, Simons sees the benefits of bringing together students, agribusiness personnel and academia who are passionate about feeding the world in the future.
Student involvement in agriculture is pivotal
- Falling livestock futures grabbing headlines Wednesday morning
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- Olthoff: I’ll take my supper with a side of the truth, hold the BS
- Iowa State Fair: Hog garners $50,000 at Sale of Champions
- Lighter Side: Behold, the world’s first bacon-fueled motorcycle
- Washington, D.C., BBQ Battle right on “Q”