Damian Mason, a comedian with agricultural roots and a strong point of view about telling the story of American agriculture, entertained and educated attendees of the American Society of Agricultural Consultants in Washington, D.C. His appearance was sponsored by AgProfessional.
Serious agriculture points from a comedian
- Hog Outlook: Retail pork prices average $4.215 per pound
- Higher pork production anticipated in 2015
- Lighter Side: World's tallest cow found in Illinois
- Mark Greenwood named president of The Maschhoffs, LLC
- Photo of the Day: Phantom of the farrowing barn
- Jolley: Five Minutes with Vani Hari and why does she matter?