Damian Mason, a comedian with agricultural roots and a strong point of view about telling the story of American agriculture, entertained and educated attendees of the American Society of Agricultural Consultants in Washington, D.C. His appearance was sponsored by AgProfessional.
Serious agriculture points from a comedian
- Exports: Corn sales set 10-week low…again
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Exports: Pork sales rebound substantially
- Livestock markets lagged crop futures in early Thursday action
- Transportation biosecurity recommendations for PEDV control
- Feral hogs eyed in PEDv spread