Phil Seng, president and CEO of the U.S. Meat Export Federation, discusses the importance of the USDA’s Market Access Program (MAP) in expanding beef exports, and the need to include MAP in the debate over the next farm bill.
Risk to USDA’s Market Access Program
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- U.S. has right to require labeling of meat
- U.S. beef, pork on display at one of world’s largest food shows
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- 2015 National Pork Board Member nominations deadline approaching