Richard Kantor, partner with AON Hewitt, spoke at the recent HR Roundtable, sponsored by AgCareers.com. Kantor is a specialist in talent and rewards. In this video with JoAnn Alumbaugh, editor of PorkNetwork, he discusses some of the key factors managers should consider as they develop a talent rewards program in their respective organizations.
Retain top employees: Listen to what they want
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- U.S. has right to require labeling of meat
- U.S. beef, pork on display at one of world’s largest food shows
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- 2015 National Pork Board Member nominations deadline approaching