Brandon Schafer of Schafer Farms in Goodhue, Minn., share his sense of responsibility to give pigs the quality of care they deserve as he brings food to the tables of consumers all across Minnesota.
Pig3D: Food responsibility begins on the farm
- Keeping pigs comfortable during high heat and humidity
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Lighter Side: Man allegedly steals 32 tons of bacon
- Pork packer margins are back in the black
- Brumm Speaks Out: A new economic climate versus last year
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses