A conversation with Miss America 2011, Teresa Scanlan. During her current reign, she is speaking out as a staunch advocate of agriculture. She spoke as part of the Food For Thought lecture series at K-State last evening, and talks about how she is reaching out to non-agriculture audiences with her message.
Miss America discusses her advocacy of agriculture
- Online Chinese pork promotion draws rave reviews
- Baise: Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- U.S. steps up trade pressure on Japan ahead of Obama visit
- From our April issue: China's road to prosperity
- Innovation helps corn plants better withstand drought stress