A conversation with Miss America 2011, Teresa Scanlan. During her current reign, she is speaking out as a staunch advocate of agriculture. She spoke as part of the Food For Thought lecture series at K-State last evening, and talks about how she is reaching out to non-agriculture audiences with her message.
Miss America discusses her advocacy of agriculture
- USMEF: Regional director sees potential in Cambodian market
- Novartis opens animal health books to Bayer, others
- Charity watchdog exposes HSUS for incorrect tax filings
- Fact sheet: Farm bill programs and the environment, economy
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- Farrow-to-finish margins strongly in the black