A conversation with Miss America 2011, Teresa Scanlan. During her current reign, she is speaking out as a staunch advocate of agriculture. She spoke as part of the Food For Thought lecture series at K-State last evening, and talks about how she is reaching out to non-agriculture audiences with her message.
Miss America discusses her advocacy of agriculture
- Hog Outlook: Another month of record retail pork prices
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Luc Dufresne to receive Science in Practice award
- Lighter Side: Rural sign warns of farm animals having sex
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- CF Industries sells carbon credits, donates proceeds to FFA