A conversation with Miss America 2011, Teresa Scanlan. During her current reign, she is speaking out as a staunch advocate of agriculture. She spoke as part of the Food For Thought lecture series at K-State last evening, and talks about how she is reaching out to non-agriculture audiences with her message.
Miss America discusses her advocacy of agriculture
- USDA seeking feedback on animal disease reporting, response
- 'Fat Chicken' game allows players to raise, slaughter livestock
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Cold Storage: Frozen pork supplies down 4%
- Photo of the day: Piggy wishes and oink-filled dreams
- Maschhoff Family Foods’ Greg Billhartz appointed CFO