The Minnesota Pork Board is seeking nominations for the 2015 Minnesota Pork Industry Awards: Swine Manager of the Year, Distinguished Service, Pork Promoter of the Year, Family of the Year and Environmental Steward.
Nomations for these awards are due on Oct. 10.
- Swine Manager of the Year: Recognizes an employee (non-owner) who excels in the management of a swine production operation. Click here to nominate
- Distinguished Service: Recognizes an individual who has contributed to the long-term success of the pork industry in Minnesota. They may be directly involved in pork production or a member of a related industry or business. Click here to nominate
- Pork Promoter of the Year: Recognizes an individual, couple or family who has done an outstanding job promoting pork and/or the pork industry on a local, regional or state level. Candidates do not need to be actual pork producers. Click here to nominate
- Family of the Year: Honors a pork-producing family who has contributed to the long-term success of the industry through leadership and pork promotion on the local and state levels. Click here to nominate
- Environmental Steward: Recognizes an individual who demonstrates the positive contributions the pork industry makes to the natural environment. Click here to nominate
These awards will be presented to the recipients at the Awards Reception on January 20, 2015.
Award nominations can be submitted by:
Mail: 151 Saint Andrews Court, Ste. 810, Mankato, MN 56001
Please call the office at 507-345-8814 with any questions