Allan Stokes, National Pork Board’s director of environmental programs, offers tips for manure application on drought-stressed land as well as successful manure management strategies that can be applied throughout the year.
Manure application tips for drought-stressed fields
- Online Chinese pork promotion draws rave reviews
- Baise: Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- U.S. steps up trade pressure on Japan ahead of Obama visit
- From our April issue: China's road to prosperity
- Innovation helps corn plants better withstand drought stress