Allan Stokes, National Pork Board’s director of environmental programs, offers tips for manure application on drought-stressed land as well as successful manure management strategies that can be applied throughout the year.
Manure application tips for drought-stressed fields
- USDA seeking feedback on animal disease reporting, response
- 'Fat Chicken' game allows players to raise, slaughter livestock
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Cold Storage: Frozen pork supplies down 4%
- Photo of the day: Piggy wishes and oink-filled dreams
- Maschhoff Family Foods’ Greg Billhartz appointed CFO