Allan Stokes, National Pork Board’s director of environmental programs, offers tips for manure application on drought-stressed land as well as successful manure management strategies that can be applied throughout the year.
Manure application tips for drought-stressed fields
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- USDA announces farm bill supplemental crop coverage
- New Century Farmers gain education, inspiration
- Ag markets began Thursday mostly lower
- White Mold in soybeans a concern across Midwest
- Ag markets suffered a general divergence Wednesday
- Judge: Indiana hog farms protected by ‘Right to Farm’ law
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Meeting to focus on food, farm and fuel