Allan Stokes, National Pork Board’s director of environmental programs, offers tips for manure application on drought-stressed land as well as successful manure management strategies that can be applied throughout the year.
Manure application tips for drought-stressed fields
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- Olthoff: I’ll take my supper with a side of the truth, hold the BS
- Iowa State Fair: Hog garners $50,000 at Sale of Champions
- Lighter Side: Behold, the world’s first bacon-fueled motorcycle
- Washington, D.C., BBQ Battle right on “Q”
- USMEF chairman hosts restaurant team from Europe