Allan Stokes, National Pork Board’s director of environmental programs, offers tips for manure application on drought-stressed land as well as successful manure management strategies that can be applied throughout the year.
Manure application tips for drought-stressed fields
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Drought wars: Calif. drought vs. Dust Bowl
- Lighter Side: Rancher selling feral pork
- UK feed wheat purchased by Murphy Brown
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace