Darren Warth loves barbecue and loves competing in barbecue contests. In this video, Darren talks about Smokey D’s, the restaurant he owns in partnership with Shad Kirton, how many contests he’s competed in and where he stands in the national rankings.
Man with a passion
- Cooney: Weaner breakevens down $3.35
- Livestock futures were outdoing the crop markets Monday morning
- Increased global grain production means lower prices for growers
- Brumm Speaks Out: What drives change in the industry
- After WTO, expectations grow for Trans-Pacific trade deal
- EPA gets earful on RFS proposal