PorkNetwork editor JoAnn Alumbaugh interviews Lara Sheeley, Associate Director of Swine Marketing for Boehringer Ingelheim at the recent SwineLink meeting in Des Moines, Iowa. SwineLink, is a network “for women, by women.” In this video, Lara explains how the program is structured and why BI has placed this effort as a priority.
Leadership, health key topics at SwineLink meeting for women
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- U.S. urges Japan to be 'bold' in Pacific trade pact talks
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law