PorkNetwork editor JoAnn Alumbaugh interviews Lara Sheeley, Associate Director of Swine Marketing for Boehringer Ingelheim at the recent SwineLink meeting in Des Moines, Iowa. SwineLink, is a network “for women, by women.” In this video, Lara explains how the program is structured and why BI has placed this effort as a priority.
Leadership, health key topics at SwineLink meeting for women
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Meeting to focus on food, farm and fuel
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- Judge: Indiana hog farms protected by ‘Right to Farm’ law