PorkNetwork editor JoAnn Alumbaugh interviews Lara Sheeley, Associate Director of Swine Marketing for Boehringer Ingelheim at the recent SwineLink meeting in Des Moines, Iowa. SwineLink, is a network “for women, by women.” In this video, Lara explains how the program is structured and why BI has placed this effort as a priority.
Leadership, health key topics at SwineLink meeting for women
- Hog Outlook: Retail pork prices average $4.215 per pound
- Higher pork production anticipated in 2015
- Lighter Side: World's tallest cow found in Illinois
- Mark Greenwood named president of The Maschhoffs, LLC
- Photo of the Day: Phantom of the farrowing barn
- Jolley: Five Minutes with Vani Hari and why does she matter?