PorkNetwork editor JoAnn Alumbaugh interviews Lara Sheeley, Associate Director of Swine Marketing for Boehringer Ingelheim at the recent SwineLink meeting in Des Moines, Iowa. SwineLink, is a network “for women, by women.” In this video, Lara explains how the program is structured and why BI has placed this effort as a priority.
Leadership, health key topics at SwineLink meeting for women
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- CF Industries sells carbon credits, donates proceeds to FFA
- U.S. meat, seafood prices rising on drought and disease
- Lower litter rates, higher dressed weights drive hog production
- Livestock slaughter: Pork production up 3%
- USDA reminds farmers of conservation compliance changes