PorkNetwork editor JoAnn Alumbaugh visited with Darren Warth, owner of Smokey D’s restaurants, at the Kansas City Royal World Series of Barbecue last weekend before the competition began. Winners were announced on Monday, and Warth’s team, Iowa Smokey D’s was named the Grand Champion in the open division, topping the 550-team field! We excited to have Darren as a new blogger for PorkNetwork. Check out his “Food.Man.Chew.” blog.
Interview with Darren Warth before his big win
- Most ag markets turned lower Thursday
- Crop markets reacted differently to Thursday's export data
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Exports: Corn sales set 10-week low…again
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Exports: Pork sales rebound substantially