PorkNetwork editor JoAnn Alumbaugh visited with Darren Warth, owner of Smokey D’s restaurants, at the Kansas City Royal World Series of Barbecue last weekend before the competition began. Winners were announced on Monday, and Warth’s team, Iowa Smokey D’s was named the Grand Champion in the open division, topping the 550-team field! We excited to have Darren as a new blogger for PorkNetwork. Check out his “Food.Man.Chew.” blog.
Interview with Darren Warth before his big win
- Will tornado alley come alive this weekend?
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Guarding against overreach of the Endangered Species Act
- Zinpro Corporation announces realignment and promotions
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Exports: Corn sales see slight uptick, soybeans plummet again