A meteorologist says drought-wise the nation as whole is doing better than at this time last year. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
Improved drought picture over last year
- Pork production climbs 2%
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Record U.S. soybean crop may hold silver lining for Iowa farmers
- Meat export volumes lower in August, but value remains strong
- We are Indiana agriculture: Emiley Gaskill doing what she loves
- Smithfield donates 852,000 servings of protein in Q3 2014