This is Dr. Erin Johnson, PRRS Technical Manager for Boehringer Ingelheim. In this video, she discusses how producers can maintain motivation during a PRRS break, and what we’ve learned about PRRS control through experience and research-sharing. She was interviewed by PorkNetwork editor JoAnn Alumbaugh at the SwineLink meeting, held recently in Des Moines, Iowa and sponsored by BI.
Help your staff work through a PRRS break
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Drought wars: Calif. drought vs. Dust Bowl
- Lighter Side: Rancher selling feral pork
- UK feed wheat purchased by Murphy Brown
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace