This is Dr. Erin Johnson, PRRS Technical Manager for Boehringer Ingelheim. In this video, she discusses how producers can maintain motivation during a PRRS break, and what we’ve learned about PRRS control through experience and research-sharing. She was interviewed by PorkNetwork editor JoAnn Alumbaugh at the SwineLink meeting, held recently in Des Moines, Iowa and sponsored by BI.
Help your staff work through a PRRS break
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Judge: Indiana hog farms protected by ‘Right to Farm’ law
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Meeting to focus on food, farm and fuel
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note