This is Dr. Erin Johnson, PRRS Technical Manager for Boehringer Ingelheim. In this video, she discusses how producers can maintain motivation during a PRRS break, and what we’ve learned about PRRS control through experience and research-sharing. She was interviewed by PorkNetwork editor JoAnn Alumbaugh at the SwineLink meeting, held recently in Des Moines, Iowa and sponsored by BI.
Help your staff work through a PRRS break
- Purdue Extension conference to cover latest info on PEDv
- NPPC responds to White House antibiotic resistance report
- AHI comment on PCAST report on antibiotic resistance
- Brenneman finalist in USFRA ‘Face of Farming and Ranching’ search
- Climbing livestock futures diverged from crop markets Thursday
- Lighter Side: Model goes public with her love for bacon