This is Dr. Erin Johnson, PRRS Technical Manager for Boehringer Ingelheim. In this video, she discusses how producers can maintain motivation during a PRRS break, and what we’ve learned about PRRS control through experience and research-sharing. She was interviewed by PorkNetwork editor JoAnn Alumbaugh at the SwineLink meeting, held recently in Des Moines, Iowa and sponsored by BI.
Help your staff work through a PRRS break
- USDA seeking feedback on animal disease reporting, response
- 'Fat Chicken' game allows players to raise, slaughter livestock
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Cold Storage: Frozen pork supplies down 4%
- Photo of the day: Piggy wishes and oink-filled dreams
- Maschhoff Family Foods’ Greg Billhartz appointed CFO