This is Dr. Erin Johnson, PRRS Technical Manager for Boehringer Ingelheim. In this video, she discusses how producers can maintain motivation during a PRRS break, and what we’ve learned about PRRS control through experience and research-sharing. She was interviewed by PorkNetwork editor JoAnn Alumbaugh at the SwineLink meeting, held recently in Des Moines, Iowa and sponsored by BI.
Help your staff work through a PRRS break
- Online Chinese pork promotion draws rave reviews
- Baise: Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- U.S. steps up trade pressure on Japan ahead of Obama visit
- From our April issue: China's road to prosperity
- Innovation helps corn plants better withstand drought stress