The USDA’s Farm Service Agency is assessing what it can do to help farmers whose land and property was damaged by recent floods in the Midwest. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
Help for flood affected farmers
- Commentary: The ultimate squelch on GMO labeling
- Recount upholds Missouri’s ‘Right to Farm’
- Baise: Are radical nutritionists hijacking federal dietary guidelines?
- Merck announces veterinary scholarships
- AGree releases papers on challenges facing agriculture
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning