The USDA’s Farm Service Agency is assessing what it can do to help farmers whose land and property was damaged by recent floods in the Midwest. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
Help for flood affected farmers
- Judge: Indiana hog farms protected by ‘Right to Farm’ law
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Drought costs California's ag industry $2.2 billion