In Part 2 of JoAnn Alumbaugh’s interview with Tim Fox, he discusses how we can capture more value from the food being produced already, in both developed and emerging economies. Fox is the Head of Energy and Environment for the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Half of world's food wasted: Part 2
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Drought wars: Calif. drought vs. Dust Bowl
- Lighter Side: Rancher selling feral pork
- UK feed wheat purchased by Murphy Brown
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace