In Part 2 of JoAnn Alumbaugh’s interview with Tim Fox, he discusses how we can capture more value from the food being produced already, in both developed and emerging economies. Fox is the Head of Energy and Environment for the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Half of world's food wasted: Part 2
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- Olthoff: I’ll take my supper with a side of the truth, hold the BS
- Iowa State Fair: Hog garners $50,000 at Sale of Champions
- Lighter Side: Behold, the world’s first bacon-fueled motorcycle
- Washington, D.C., BBQ Battle right on “Q”
- USMEF chairman hosts restaurant team from Europe