In Part 2 of JoAnn Alumbaugh’s interview with Tim Fox, he discusses how we can capture more value from the food being produced already, in both developed and emerging economies. Fox is the Head of Energy and Environment for the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Half of world's food wasted: Part 2
- Mexico pork production expanding despite PEDv
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture
- Vaught: Higher supplies are bound to impact prices
- 6 habits of strategic thinkers
- Iowa leaders issue critical statement on EPA’s WOTUS rule
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future