In Part 2 of JoAnn Alumbaugh’s interview with Tim Fox, he discusses how we can capture more value from the food being produced already, in both developed and emerging economies. Fox is the Head of Energy and Environment for the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Half of world's food wasted: Part 2
- Hog Outlook: Retail pork prices average $4.215 per pound
- Higher pork production anticipated in 2015
- Lighter Side: World's tallest cow found in Illinois
- Mark Greenwood named president of The Maschhoffs, LLC
- Photo of the Day: Phantom of the farrowing barn
- Jolley: Five Minutes with Vani Hari and why does she matter?