In Part 2 of JoAnn Alumbaugh’s interview with Tim Fox, he discusses how we can capture more value from the food being produced already, in both developed and emerging economies. Fox is the Head of Energy and Environment for the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Half of world's food wasted: Part 2
- Lighter Side: Man allegedly steals 32 tons of bacon
- Pork packer margins are back in the black
- Brumm Speaks Out: A new economic climate versus last year
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- Purdue agronomist: “Cautiously optimistic” about corn crop
- New energy-rich yogurt for baby pigs